Are you looking to improve your smile? Tons of people want to improve their teeth, but you just can’t do it on your own and make major changes without the help of a qualified dental professional. Sometimes you want real change to happen with your smile, but it can really be an obstacle because this tooth is chipped or cracked, or your teeth just aren’t aligned, or your problems even involve rot and yellowing or a broken or missing tooth that you are really self conscious about.
Read on to find out more about how, for certain smile issues, Cerec crowns might be the right way to go. Once you figure out that you could benefit from this kind of crowns and they can help your case, you can call up a family dentist in South Edmonton and make an appointment to see if these or another method can help you get the smile that you always wanted. You’ll never have to feel overly insecure about your smile again.
Go to events, show up for work, and socialize knowing that you don’t have to worry about hiding your teeth by not smiling or speaking in a strategic way because you fixed your smile and it looks absolutely wonderful as a result. Crowns may be the answer you are looking for, so check out the pros and cons of this type of crown and decide for yourself!
The Pros and Cons of Getting Cerec Crowns
– Single visit capability
– Control of shape so you always have comfortable and well-fitting, as well as appealing crowns in place
– Contour and fit special for you by the dentist
– Metal free for a beautiful appearance
– No requirement for a temporary crown, which gets rid of a ton of potential discomfort
– Strong and durable
– Created in just one visit, which saves both the patient and the dentist a ton of time and money
– The technology used by CEREC can also be used for fillings made from durable porcelain that lasts longer than white composite varietal fillings
– Only one appointment so you save on your total bill
– You will love the way these porcelain veneers look compared to your old teeth
– Milled out of a single block of ceramic, as it may otherwise be hard to imitate the subtle colour of natural teeth. Thus, they look really good on the back teeth, but may not have the same Hollywood, realistic effect when used for the front teeth. This is something to keep in mind if you need any front teeth replaced and want this type of crown.
– This type of technology means that the dentist must already have completed extra training to be able to use CEREC, which not all dentists have. This means that your family dentist in South Edmonton may have appointments open for crowns, but you should call to see whether they have Cerec crowns available.
– Porcelain offers many benefits, but other materials may be preferable to you depending on your situation.
See your family dentist in South Edmonton to get a cleaning and even arrange for a consultation on Cerec crowns. This type of crown may be just what you’re looking for to change your smile up and get a whole new look, so make an appointment today!